Monday 18 May 2015

LUSH COSMETICS- Mask of Magnaminity Review - self-preserving acne mask

LUSH oxford street COSMETICS- Mask of Magnaminity Review - self-preserving acne mask before

LUSH COSMETICS- MASK OF MAGNAMINITY REVIEW. 

Hello lovelies! So right now I'm in the middle of my exams with one to go and I'm super busy with revision but thought I'd give myself a break and write a blog post! If you know me- you'll know I love LUSH. One of my favourite things about being home from uni is using my bath at home and I pick a new bath-bomb every time! 

I decided to treat myself recently and picked up quite a few things from LUSH. I visited the Bromley store and picked up a bubble bar - Brightside, and a super-cute Bubblegrub. I haven't used these yet and will probably review them when I do as they smell so amazing!  The super-friendly staff helped me pick out a mask for my skin, I wanted something to help with my breakouts but one that wasn't drying. I tried out a few on my skin and went for the Mask of Magnaminity Self-preserving which has extra honey for preservation so wouldn't dry my skin out loads! 

_________________________________________________________________________________


LUSH oxford street COSMETICS- Mask of Magnaminity Review - self-preserving acne face and body mask

The mask itself is really thick which I loved- you don't need much to cover your whole face. I usually put it on my face and leave it for 10-15 minutes and in this time it turns from a mint to bright green - looking rather hulk-like, You won't like me when I'm angry!!! I usually find the feel of face masks really gross as they dry really cold and hard on the skin and I feel like I can't move my face- this mask is really supple and doesn't do this. The smell is amazing, minty and fresh and really helps to make you feel clean afterwards, I actually 'accidentally' ate a bit and it doesn't taste too bad... When it comes to washing off the mask it kind of melts away leaving the exfoliating chunks of evening primrose seeds and aduki beans, which gently scrub the skin. 


LUSH oxford street COSMETICS- Mask of Magnaminity Review - self-preserving face and body acne mask secret garden and brightside

I feel like the mask is really working with my combination skin, prone to acne and dry spots, as well as an oily t-zone. I will definitely be buying it again and it really is a worthwhile addition to anyone's LUSH or cosmetics collection. I also love the fact that, when you collect 5 empty tubs, LUSH will give you a new tub for free- hooray!

_________________________________________________________________________________


I also have a few more LUSH posts to come- I recently took a trip to the brand new Oxford Street store where I bought some Fun- in gold, a similar fragrance to Honey I Washed the Kids. I also grabbed an exclusive bath oil melt Mmmelting Marshmallow Moment. I also HAD to grab Comforter shower cream, smells just like Jelly Babies. On Friday I also attending the LUSH Bromley Summer Beauty Blogger Event and trialled many lovely suncare and normal products. I picked my favourite three and will be blogging about them soon! So stay tuned... ♥


LUSH oxford street COSMETICS- Mask of Magnaminity Review - self-preserving acne mask atfer

Love, 


3 comments:

  1. Oh I have this mask at home, love it!
    eastofsiam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it !

      Hollie xox
      holliewouldbeauty.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete