Monday 8 June 2015

B. Glisten Eyeshadow Palette Review with a Golden Prom Look ♥

B. Complete Eye shadow Palette Glisten


B. GLISTEN EYE SHADOW PALETTE REVIEW WITH A GOLDEN PROM LOOK.


Hiya Lovelies! I'm officially a Product Testing UK beauty blogger! You can check out there website here. A little while ago I got sent this lovely palette by the up and coming make up brand 'B.'. I've heard a lot of good things about the brand- a lot of bloggers are loving their brushes- and you can get their stuff at Superdrug! The particular palette I received was the B. Complete Eyeshadow Palette in Glisten which retails for £6.99.

B. Complete Eye shadow Palette Glisten morphe rose gold brushes
________________________________________________________________________________

The palette itself looks really pretty- the packaging is nice and simple and the colours are really sparkly. I especially fell in love with the rose gold colour which matches my Morphe Rose Gold Brushes perfectly! The colours are very neutral and I think they'll suit a wide range of skin tones- which is definitely a plus. I thought the colours would work perfectly for prom and seeing as prom season is approaching I thought I'd try out a simple prom look with the palette. 

B. Complete Eye shadow Palette Glisten swatches
_________________________________________________________________________________

B. Complete Eye shadow Palette Glisten

I was pleasantly surprised by how well the colours complimented my green eyes so if you have a similar eye colour to me deffo give it a go! To achieve the look I used the lightest shade over my entire lid, blended the gold in the middle and the rose gold from the outside of my lash line inwards. I added the darkest colour with an angled brush to define my crease! I finished off the look with my holy grail Barry M Liquid Liner and Code Beautiful VLM Mascara which is amazing. I paired the eyes with my favourite Revlon Colourstay in Sultry which is my absolute fav.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Overall I liked the palette and I would recommend it as the colours really do compliment each other. My only negative would be that the colours aren't as pigmented as they seem in the packaging and although most blended well, the darkest colour was a bit difficult to blend. For the price, however, the palette is definitely worth it!

B. Complete Eye shadow Palette Glisten

B. Complete Eye shadow Palette Glisten

B. Complete Eye shadow Palette Glisten

I hope you enjoyed my post ♥ Have any of you tried B. products yet? Let me know what you think in the comments!

Love, 


2 comments:

  1. Wow, your make-up looks amazing! I cannot believe that palette is only £6.99, it's super pretty! I'll definitely have a look for it when I am next in superdrug.

    Toni x
    clarkecouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ! That's so sweet- glad you like it. Have a look definitely. There are also some other nice items in the range.

    Hollie
    holliewouldbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete